14.3.18

Happy Chef 3: C.E.

Develop expert culinary skills in Happy Chef, a gripping Time Management game with tons
of different dishes! Take command of the kitchen and demonstrate the skills of a master chef.
Start with hamburgers and hot dogs and work your way to becoming the best known restaurant in
the country! Decorate your restaurant, buy new furniture, find awesome accessories, and upgrade your kitchen to become a Happy Chef! Hey, take a look! That’s me, taking my first job at a cafe.
I can’t wait to get started. My lifelong dream is to open a Mexican restaurant, but I could never afford the training. I hope to earn enough for good cooking classes. I guess this is where my story begins…

Collectors Edition Includes:
* Different restaurants with new meals to cook and new ingredients to use.
* Story that follows the player’s progress through the game in full color comics.
* Lots of upgrades that enhance your menu and modernize your restaurant.
* Beautiful wallpapers.
* Different difficulty levels.
* Soundtracks and mini-games.

System Requirements:
* OS: Windows XP/ Win 7/ 8/ 10
* CPU: 2.0 GHz
* RAM: 1024 MB
* DirectX: 9.0
* Hard Drive: 244 MB

Time Management - 206 mb


Download Rapidfileshare

Download DepositFiles

Download Filefactory